Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Playing at the Park

Wednesday morning was lots of fun for Jack and mama. We went to the Niceville Public Library to pick up a book and Jack immediately recognized the children's room where we attend "Baby Bookworms" every week. He was most interested in playing on the computers he discovered our last trip to the library. We played a Barney game that totally kept his attention. It's kind of crazy.

After our short trip to the library, we spent the rest of the morning at the Niceville Children's Water Park. Much like his adventures in the ocean, Jack took a little bit to warm up to the spraying water but once he did he had a blast. When one of the fountains would turn off, Jack would hold his hands out to his side like he was shrugging and say, "Wawa?"

I did catch one conversation about the water on video.

Almost forgot to add the cutest part of the day. As we were leaving Jack said, "Bye wawa." So sweet.

2 comments:

Cheyenne and John said...

wow-I'm probably the first one to find this since it looks like it's brand new!.. but I am so glad that you're blogging! I love it and it's fun to read up on our friends too! Jack is getting so big- I can't believe it! I hope you're feeling well... past the morning sickness part! Only 10 weeks to go for me and I'm starting to have baby night mares about how terrible a mother I am... Leaving the baby in the car accidentally, forgetting to put him in a car seat.. stupid stuff!

Ms. O'C said...

I love the wawa comments. It's like he's all ready for text messaging! L8r bffl!