Friday, July 31, 2009

Not Sure What to Call This Post

So we debated whether or not to share this video... It's kind of crazy!

You may remember The Shopping Dada's Drifire review on The Shopping Mama? Well, the PR company for Drifire asked us to take video of each other answering some questions. They sent us a video camera and a list of questions. We recorded one another talking and returned the camera.

Here's the result. Don't make fun of us!


What do you think? I think I could have at least styled my damn hair. I also think my name is funny. Oh well.

5 comments:

Mom said...

You both look fine and seem normal and natural.

Ms. O'C said...

Oh, please - you look great! Of course, we're all super critical of ourselves. I refuse to be filmed for the HHS Friday Show. It's just HORRIBLE having to watch myself on TV with all the kids when they air it. Also, I had to watch the beginning three different times focusing on your name before I realized what you were talking about... Now I want some Drifire. Just seems cool. :)

The Felsen Family said...

What are you talking about??? You look great! What does Kevin think of the new name?

Papa Lou said...

You convinced me...both of you look great and very professional.

Looks like a hollywood production.

Amy Higley said...

You're so Hollywood!

Sounds convincing. Sounds natural. You both look cute.


*Just thought you'd like to know that the word I'm having to verify below is "INGRATE"*