Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's Not Possible...

for them to be any stinkin' cuter.

And just ignore that little scab on Ellie's face. She, um, had an incident the other day. What else is new? Oh, I'll tell you actually - she took two steps last weekend! I maintain that she is no where near actually walking. She is just brave, has no fear and tries to walk. Sometimes she gets lucky and gets a step or two in and sometimes she lands square on her butt in a second flat.

Jack started school last week and is loving it. I just love our conversations on the car ride home when I pick him up because he has all sorts of stories to tell. My favorite Jack moment recently was last Sunday. We were watching tennis and cheering, saying things like "Hit the ball! Go! Yay!" Well, after a whiff or missed point or something Jack said, "He not hit the ball. Dat's a bad choice. Dat's not a good choice." Clearly he's picked up something I've said when disciplining him and telling him something "is not a good choice."

1 comment:

Amy Higley said...

They are freaking adorable. They look like they're having so much fun, I wonder what you were doing above them!? : ) Our mom set a peculiar example in that area!

Cute kids. I love them.