Thursday, December 10, 2009

An Official Announcement. Sort of.

As if it wasn't already clear, I suck at maintaining this blog. The Shopping Mama just takes all the computer time I have. And more, actually. I'd love to update this as often as I used to, but at this point it's not realistic. I have deadlines and responsibilities on the other blog (and Twitter and Facebook and the ShopAtHome.com blog) so all that usually takes priority.

The good news is that I often post about the kids - like Jack's soccer photos, Ellie's birthday party and funny things toddlers say - so when you want an Adventures of the Lord Family fix, check out The Shopping Mama. You never know, you might discover some awesome kids' toys, find something fun to buy or win something. Cheyenne did!

1 comment:

Cheyenne and John said...

Whoa.. I got name dropped on your blog! I do miss all the updates on this blog but it's good to see the kids growing when I pop over to TSM! And btw- I love the little shoes I won!