Tuesday, November 9, 2010

365 Countdown

For those of you who check out the blog may have noticed the 365 countdown on the right column.  For those of you paying attention you will notice that the 365 countdown has dropped dramatically.  I found out that I got picked up for some intermediate developmental education...what does that mean....that now i should now be leaving here in the middle\end of June.  While I don't know what day exactly I will be leaving, I do know that I wont have to be here a whole year,  which is pretty friggin' awesome.

4 comments:

Memere and Papa Lou said...

We did notice and happy that it's now official. Congratulations.

The Shopping Mama said...

Yay!

CAS said...

See, it's not Tuesday everyday, you just jumped ahead like 2 days. Maybe you should call everyday Thursday since your '365' really isn't.

Congrats on school Dubs.

CAS said...

Dubs, look this up:

caganer

It's worth it I promise.