Friday, September 5, 2008

28 Week Bump

So I'm definitely starting to get to that huge phase. Ugh. I've been having more random aches and pains than I remember with Jack and that's not so fun.

To add insult to injury, yesterday at the lab when getting my blood drawn for the yucky glucose test, the technician said, "Are you having a girl?" "Yes, how'd you guess?" I replied, knowing full well what he meant. He said my belly looked more "spread out" and that he sees lots of pregnant women so he's good as guessing. It was a compliment when people guessed I was having a boy because I looked "all belly" but the reverse is not true. I do not wish to look "spread out" thank you very much. 28 weeks pregnant with Jack.
UPDATE: Last night another freaking person asked if I'm having a girl. I didn't bother to ask that woman why I look like I'm having a girl because I didn't want to hear the answer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That you do you wish to look "spread out" is quite funny, lady. I think you look pretty, and your belly looks the same in both the pictures, but they are from the side, not accenting the spreadedness of your front. :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Amy has a good point. Let's see a front view.

Anonymous said...

You've never looked "spread out" a day in your life!! You look great!

Rachel said...

HA! I found you by accident, looking at my friend's blog, linking to their friend's blog, and then on to you. You can't hide from the Ferrario's! You look great, and many congratutions!