Thursday, September 18, 2008

School Picture Day

Today is picture day at Wee School! The kiddos were asked to dress appropriately and in "fall colors." I think I went a little overboard when picking Jack's outfit. Obviously I had to pick something adorable, but I was excited to dress him in some fall clothes he hasn't had a chance to wear yet because it is only in the 70s this morning! (It's supposed to get up to the mid-80s, but we've been loving the cooler weather and have even turned off the A/C and opened windows.)

How cute is he?!?!

Jack had some texts and phone calls to make before heading to school.That must be one exciting message!Ready to go...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a spiffy wee student - He just couldn't be any cuter, but in that warm Florida sunshine, I wonder how long that sweater vest will stay on.

Cheyenne and John said...

He is just so photogenic in his cute lil arguisle (sp????) sweater vest! Seriously- what a cutie!! And the excitement on his face from the "text" he got... wow!! It makes me excited for that text too!

Kristin said...

Oh my God...he is so freaking cute! And he looks like such a little boy and not a baby at all!

Amy Higley said...

SO FREAKING CUTE! The fat "yip" is very sad, his face is too precious for that. Awe, tough boy in his brown sweater vest (which, by the way, is awesome!) and sandals.

The Penrod Pack said...

He is so precious! I love his little outfit and his cute backpack!! So sorry he fell right before he took the picture!! :( Poor little guy!!