Sunday, January 30, 2011

Doha Auto Show

I went to the Doha car show, one thing is for certain, if there is enough money, anything is possible.  the car show was pretty amazing and everything was free, paid for out of the benevolence of the Emir.  here are some of the highlights:

before i knew everything was free, had to hit the atm.  luckily they had a mobile atm set up  as part of the car show
i think there is a car in this picture, don't remember though

Yes, a working IMAC in the rear window
And my favorite, the IPAD in the dash for the radio
But in all seriousness, it was a really good auto show, my for real favorites were:
Skyline GTR...if I am ever stationed in Japan...
CTS-V, not my Grandpa's Caddy

2 comments:

Kate said...

Glad to see you're working hard... :)

CAS said...

Dubs, I totally expect to see an Ipad in your Tahoe when you get back.