Friday, July 11, 2008

20 Down, 20 To Go

Well, we've reached the halfway point of this pregnancy. Woo hoo! On the one hand, that seems really exciting and like the pregnancy has gone quickly, but, on the other hand, that means five more months until we get to meet Baby.

Here are some belly shots from today.
For the sake of comparison, here's a really bad picture from when I was 20 weeks pregnant with Jack.

So as most you know, I am super excited to be expecting a girl. I was patient for 2 whole days but then I gave in and hit the mall to buy girl clothes! For our Baby and not a gift for someone else. Crazy! I got an outfit for next summer (I justified the purchase by buying things on sale).

A few people have asked what we plan to name Baby now that we know she's a girl. To be honest, when we settle on a name we've decided not to tell anyone. We want there to be one good surprise for everyone when she arrives so you'll have to wait until then to find out the name. Here are a few names we're considering: Sunday Rose (although Kevin likes the spelling Sundae), Honor, and Maddie Briann. Ha. Just kidding.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed really really hard at that. I vote for Honor Maddie Sundae!

You look awesome. I can't wait to play with your belly!

Cheyenne and John said...

Kate... 1. You look amazing. I don't know what you're talking about with your previous comment on my post.. And also, you're my inspiration as far as post-baby body goes!!! 2. I'm with you for keepin the name secret.. I told everyone this one- Riley, by the way will be his name, but next time I think I'll unveil after the birth.

The Penrod Pack said...

Great minds, I swear!!! I bought that EXACT SAME SHIRT when I went last week!! When you said you went too, I totally had a feeling we bought the same thing!!! Our girls are going to be matching next summer!!!

P.S. I think I took that picture of you at 20 weeks with Jack??

Kate said...

Yep, Angela, you took that picture... in some random billeting room at Pope!