Monday, November 24, 2008

Special Time with Our Boy

Kevin and I took advantage of having Sasa around to watch Elizabeth and took Jack to the park for some solo play time. We had a blast.

Jack was very excited to see the holiday display.Riding the "dinoshure" with dada.You might be relieved to learn that we trimmed Jack's hair tonight. As cute as the long, crazy locks were I had to come to grips with the fact that the hair was a tad out of control. He still has curls and plenty of hair, but it's a little more manageable now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the remarks about the hair, ( Rapppa speaking ) It did seem to be a bit long, the color is great. I really like the lavender outfit that Ellie is featuring. Did K and K receive the watermelon card that I sent; I couldn't remember if I mailed it or not. We are off for more northern climes tomorrow. Love to all, M