Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Best Ten Bucks Ever

We made the big trek to Target last weekend and found the BEST toy ever for Jack. There are batting cages and several baseball fields near our house and Jack has been really intrigued by the big boys playing baseball. So, naturally, when we saw this ridiculous blow up tee ball set we had to get it for him. He freaking loves it!

Here he is batting like a pro.

Ellie obviously made a cameo in that video. In case you need a translation or can't hear what Jack said, that was "Shase yer butt. Hit da bazeball!" I stopped taping before he actually hit the ball. (I had to duck and take cover.)

Here he is actually hitting the ball.

Jack likes his tee ball set so much that he napped with it the day we brought it home.

3 comments:

The Felsen Family said...

I am DYING laughing right now! Who taught him to shake his butt?

Kristin said...

Ahh, I love that he is sleeping with his new toy! I remember doing that when I was young too.

Anonymous said...

I love the shoulder-shaking, warming-up type thing. I could watch this over and over and over!!!! Toooooooo freaking cute.