Saturday, April 25, 2009

Big Weekend

It's a big, crazy weekend for the Lords. Ellie and I are in Columbus for a quick trip to meet my nephew Austin, which means Kevin and Jack are having a boys' weekend in Sumter! It's lots of fun for all - girl bonding time and boy fun - but it's kind of hard on all of us. It's the longest I've been away from Jack since he was born.

Oh, in other news, I nearly lost my entire life (aka computer) the other night when the laptop died. It was not pretty. But, Kevin saved the day! He and a very helpful dude at work were able to save all my data and reformat the computer. I think he was secretly hoping it woudn't work so he could get (another) new Mac.

We hope to catch up this blog soon! Lots of great pictures and stories to share.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Glad we got to see you and Elizabeth!Hope the trip home was uneventful, and you got to see your boys ASAP!

Snakeye said...

Was the one that died a Mac?