Saturday, October 25, 2008

Brrrr... It's Getting Chilly

We are so thankful it's cooling off and fall weather has finally arrived, but you'd think it was freezing the way I bundled Jack to play outside this morning. But, really it was, like, in the 60's so the vest and hat were totally appropriate. Apparently I've acclamated to the hot Florida weather after only one summer here because it felt downright cold. But, so has Jack because he told me his hands were cold. I need to find some mittens....
Not so sure about the hat.And it's off.
Very busy riding his bike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you! I wished and hoped for cold weather to come and replace the hot sunny days of the 6 month southern summer, but when it gets here... it's freakin' cold! Like we never waited at the bus stop in 9 degrees.

Is this your first ever warm winter? Germany, Ohio, New York Massachusettes... all cold.

Winter clothes are a fun and refreshing break from shorts, flip flops and tshirts. Mittens are acceptable, snow suit is not.

XOXOXOX