Saturday, October 4, 2008

SuperDadaCuts

Jack's hair was getting a tad out of control, but after our last experience taking him to a "professional" we decided to bite the bullet and cut it at home. Actually, Kevin decided to cut it. I was too nervous. (It's kind of my fault, though, because I tried to give Jack a "blow out" yesterday with the hair dryer and a round brush and it just made it fall into his eyes even more.)


The best "before" picture I could get at the big moment. Jack doesn't look so sure about Kevin wielding scissors so close to his head.No turning back now...Celebrating his new look in the mirror. Kevin only trimmed Jack's "bangs." In other words, Jack is sporting a mullet. He's business in the front (read: hair is out of his eyes) and party in the back.

2 comments:

Amy Higley said...

I am loving that you gave Jack and "blowout"! Good call on the at-home-haircut, definitely the way to go. Looks good, Kevin.

Ms. O'C said...

You know what we call that, Kate? Hockey hair. I know he's a big fan of football, but get him to a hockey game and he might just want to tie on some skates! With this new haircut, he's already working on his "flow"!