Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Aunt Amy is Here!

Amy drove all the way from Texas to meet Elizabeth and play with Jack. We are so happy to have her here!

Amy holding Elizabeth for the first time Monday night...
Jack loves his Aunt "Mamie" and showed her how to play with the train table. I love Aunt Mamie because last night she and Mama Lisa got up with Jack so I could get more sleep and wake with only one kid instead of two.


Between all her help with the kids and her delicious cooking, Amy is not allowed to leave.

2 comments:

Lesli said...

Ummm...I'm due in Feb. can I borrow Aunt Amy then? Love all the pics! It is so fun seeing your beautiful family each day Kate! When you get a free second (HA!) let me know how life with 2 is going. I'm getting a little nervous :)

Papa Lou said...

Aunt Aimee looks great. Love the photo of Ellie and Jack together on the bed.

Can't wait to hold both of them in a few weeks.