Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jack is a Great Big Brother, Vol 1

Yesterday I left the kiddos unattended in the living room together while I went to the bathroom. (This task has often proven difficult while home alone with two kids.) I heard Elizabeth crying as I walked back into the room and saw Jack crouched over her. I admit I was nervous that I would find him pinching her or something equally unkind. Instead, he was leaning over her to try to put her pacifier in her mouth! Luckily this was not an easy task so I was able to take a picture.
The sweet big brother.
Little sister content with pacifier.
Aren't they cute?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!!!

Amy Higley said...

Jack is such a sweet big brother. He was kind and pleasantly interested in her the whole time I was there. I think he'll just keep getting sweeter.

Cheyenne and John said...

Soooo sweet!! Momma's little helper (in lieu of Christmas- Jack's like your little elf)

Anonymous said...

Um, YEAH! He has such a cute look of concentration on his face in the top picture. What a sweet boy.