Tuesday, December 16, 2008

One Month Old!

It is hard to believe that Elizabeth was born a month ago! The time has passed so quickly. Little Elizabeth now weighs about 9 pounds. She is sweet most of the time, but definitely has her moments. Her "witching hour" tends to be in the evening right when we are ready to go to bed, so sleep is put off while we try to comfort and calm her. Ellie eats very well (and often!) and has the double chin to prove it. She also sleeps pretty well considering her age.

I caught a great photo of her enjoying her swing. If I'm being honest, I don't think she was really socially smiling in this photo, but it sure looks like it!

Just to warn you, this video is probably horribly boring to everyone but the grandparents. It's Elizabeth squirming and moving around like a one month old and making little baby noises.

We hope you can meet our cute baby girl soon.

3 comments:

Amy Higley said...

I miss her. I miss her warm soft body in my arms and her tiny little mouth that opens and thrusts at anything warm. I miss the squeaky sounds she makes and the way she smells... like heaven. When can I see her again?

Happy one month Birthday, Ellie. You're beautiful!

And if I'm being honest, she now has a fat belly to match her fat face. SO CUTE. Kiss her and hug her extra, from me.

Anonymous said...

is that the itsy bitsy spider she's doing?

am i commenting too much?

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful! I can't wait to see her again.