Sunday, October 17, 2010

First Real Post for the New Blog

I figure I should start learning how to work on the blog while I am still here with the blog expert---Kate. So I will begin the first new series of post with my last event in my old squadron. Here are some pictures of my "fini-flight". But on the new blog instead of a bunch of pictures in the post, my plan is to have one picture and then a link to a gallery of the pictures that the post is about. By clicking the "fini-flight" link or the picture within the post it will take you to the MobileMe gallery of that post. Let me know what you think about the MobileMe galleries and if you would rather just see all the photos within the post...but back to the post. For all the non-Air Force people, a fini-flight is a tradition that after your last flight in a squadron, everyone meets you at the jet and they hose you down with water. If you have kids, they usually let the kids do the spraying. As you can see, Jack really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Papa Lou said...

Great NEW look and a wonderful way to keep in touch while you are away. We enjoyed our visit and helping you with you move. Wishing you safe travels and much success.

Love, Memere and Papa Lou