Saturday, June 7, 2008

Short Hair Gang

We noticed during swim lessons that Jack's hair was quite long, which makes sense seeing as his last (and only) haircut was months ago. His hair would hang in his eyes every time his little head popped out of the water. So last night we headed for a trim at the one and only SuperCuts. Armed with a lollipop and an animal robe, Jack was ready for his cut. We told the stylist we wanted his hair shorter, but long enough to still have curls. I said I didn't want a big boy hair cut, but I fear that is exactly what we got! He's so darn cute, though, that he can pull it off.

Friday was also a big hair day for Kate. Lots of hair on the floor later, she left the salon with a stacked bob and very short hair!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOHHHHHHH! I love your new haircut! Super cute! Does the baby like it?

Jack's big boy hair is too short. Joseph thinks it looks nice. :)

Ms. O'C said...

Cute Kate!!! I love your haircut! Makes me reminisce about my short hair days, but I just got a haircut (kept it long - you'd be surprised how long it is these days) so I'll have to wait. It was 95 degrees here today - I thought of you! xo

Busted said...

Both look great!

The Penrod Pack said...

It's sooo short! I LOVE it!!!