Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday Morning

Elizabeth is starting to develop a bit of a personality. She is cooing and smiling a lot more these days. She's started noticing and grabbing at things, too. Here she is playing (well, happily laying) on her playmat this morning.


I love how you can hear Jack rambling in the background, and I promise he is not normally that unintelligable. Let me attempt to translate:
"Ibuuuirtunnaall." = I built a tunnel.
"Ibuuuirchoochoopurpurtunnaall." = I built a purple train tunnel. (But, he lost even me on that one, so who knows.)
"Ewpuuchoochoonit." = Oooh, I put a train in it.
"Dat baby." = That's baby.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get my hands on them. Hope Jack is feeling better. And thanks for the translation.

Anonymous said...

I love her fat cheeks!! and I love the shrieking brother.