Thursday, January 1, 2009

Seaside

We took a little morning drive to Seaside a town about 40 minutes away that we'd heard a lot about but never visited. It was a little chilly today, but it was a beautiful sunny day. We took lots of pictures. Here are some of the favorites.

There was an awesome green lawn and pretty green Christmas tree in the central square.
Elizabeth was there, too, but she slept the entire time in the Baby Bjorn. Jack was a little more active.The non-demoninational community Chapel.There are lots of sculptures and pieces of art throughout the community. Jack liked this piece because it resembled a tunnel.
The water looked beautiful today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ricketts and I went to Seaside with Kat once, its really cute there! Looks like it was fun!

Kristin said...

Awe, Jack is just so cute! I love the pictures of him being thrown up into the air. I wish someone would throw me up like that.

Amy Higley said...

I think the picture of Jack and Papa Lou on the bottom needs to be framed. It's pretty awesome.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Amy...I think so too.

Papa Lou said...

Thank you Amy, Papa Lou agrees with you.