Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sweet Dreams

Ahhh.... I feel so well rested. The little ones were very cooperative last night and I got a good night's sleep. (Relatively speaking, of course.) Jack went to bed at 7:30 as usual and Elizabeth went to bed at 9. Jack woke up at 3something in the morning asking for something to drink. Poor guy is still sick so you can't really blame him for waking even though he used to sleep perfectly through the night.

And Miss Ellie slept until 3:30! Yes, 6.5 hours of sleep all by herself in her Pack 'n Play. This might not all that impressive as some babies sleep through the night at 2 months old. But, my babies? Do not sleep through the night at 2 months old. So I'm thrilled. Back to Jack... the little man didn't wake up until 7! Yes! Lately the only way to get him to sleep that late is to bring him into our bed and cuddle, which means good sleep for him, but not so much for me.
Here's our sleeping beauty still snoozing away.

Of course, Kevin is out of town to miss this night of sleep that probably won't happen again for a while. I guess the kiddos were taking it easy on me since we have a long, boring weekend ahead of us.

1 comment:

Papa Lou said...

Sleeping Beauty is beautiful. Wish I could kiss those lovely cheeks...please do for us.

Congratulations on the good night sleeps for everyone. Hope Jack gets well soon.

Love, Memere and Papa Lou