Thursday, August 21, 2008

Congratulations Wilsons and Winslows!

John and Cheyenne Wilson welcomed baby boy Riley Asher Monday morning. When I say welcomed, I mean John literally welcomed the baby as he delivered him in their car on the way to the hospital!

In a crazy turn of events, the very next day Cheyenne's brother, Travis, and his wife Pam had their very own baby boy. We're sure Riley and cousin baby boy Winslow will be great friends.

Kevin, John and Travis were all in F-16 training together in Ohio. It's crazy to go from meeting and knowing them when we were dating and hanging out to married couples having children. I think we're definitely going to plan a Springfield reunion so we can meet all these cute new babies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hells yeah... I'd definitely be down for a reunion. The Guard was probably the most fun military experience I've had!

Thanks for the love! You're #2 will be here soon enough!

Cheyenne and John said...

reunion would be awesome!!! kate, there is an email coming your way from me... just been a little crazy lately!