Friday, August 29, 2008

"I Rip"

Jack was feeling particularly destructive yesterday and decided it would be fun to rip a Diego diaper mailing to shreads. (Perhaps it was the stoplight project from last week that gave him the idea? Oops.)

In the past couple days we've realized Jack has been saying a noticeable increase of two and three word phrases. While he was playing the rip game, he repeatedly said, "I rip. I rip," And, in the second video it really sounds like he says, "I wanna rip." His most common two word phrase involves the word "I" or "mine" as he claims his toys, but he also says, "I do" which is pretty cute. It's a pretty cool milestone and it's lots of fun for us as he gets better at expressing himself.


He had to resort to using his teeth.

Jack with his finished product.

No comments: